Delivery & Returns
Please note that delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed, due to circumstances out of our control. Please bear this in mind when arranging appointments for decorators.
US paint orders will be delivered within 2-3 working days. All wallpaper is made to order and will be delivered within 10 business days.
US paint orders are charged according to the weight of the goods, with a minimum charge of $20.
US sample pot, accessories and paid for colour card deliveries are charged at $6.
Free A4 wallpaper samples are delivered free of charge.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
We take care with your order
Made in Dorset, England
Farrow & Ball paints are born and bred in Dorset, England, our home since 1946.
When we receive your order, your paint is picked by our dedicated warehouse team.
Safe and sound
Every tin is carefully packaged and packed so it arrives in perfect condition.
Out for delivery
Once your order is all packed up its sent out for delivery. We work closely with our preferred courier to make sure your order arrives on time and in perfect condition.
WE’RE ON HAND TO HELP
If you have any other questions about your delivery, just give us a call on 1-888-511-1121 or email NASales@Farrow-Ball.com.
Email us at NAsales@farrow-ball.com
1. All goods shall remain the sole ownership of Farrow & Ball (the vendor) until such time as the vendor has received all monies payable.
2. The customers attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, that is available on the data sheets that can be accessed on the vendors website at www.farrow-ball.com.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice.
4. The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the receipt of goods and will indemnify the seller against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
5. Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days of purchase accompanied by a receipt and can be returned to any of our showrooms or by contacting our sales team by telephone - 1 888 511 1121 . We are sorry that we cannot accept wallpaper, archive colours, sample pots and special colour matches for refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Where goods delivered by the vendor are received damaged, or incorrect against the order, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
7. Any information, whether verbal or in writing, is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability for performance or non-performance of any products beyond the value of the goods delivered by us (for example we shall not be liable in respect of associated costs incurred by any person such as labor or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
8.These terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by United States Law any any dispute arising under or in connection with them shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Courts.
9.The above terms do not affect the statutory rights of any consumer.